My parent supported my football career - Tolu Arokodare



In an interview with Tolu Arokundare who plays in lativa about his football career he said " I started playing football when I was young ,  and played for couples of academy , tbe first was Kash academy ,after I went to C.I.A who was owned by Segun Odegbami and my parents supported me."


"If not for football , I would be playing football , I got all the backup I nedeed, , I went to a sport school were I learnt almost everything , my brothers and friend's are alwyas supportive , I was even beaten many times not to okay but now it has paid off."

" 3 years back I play trails at other clubs , and I was not signed because of administrative issues,  like visa clubs like Frieburg and Toulouse and offers from Belgium, then these one came from Lativa to sign a direct contract and it was good for me and it would help me improve a lot ."

When asked about his dreams for playing for the super eagle's, he siad " I would love to play for the super eagle's somedays , it is a step by step process , I started my football career in June last year and I still have many more years to play."

"The current Nigeria squad are full of talents like Iwobi, Ndidi and others that haven't been called up and play for other top teams in Europe , I meet the coach once and he gave us a world of advice."

Popular Posts