"I would love my son to follow my footsteps"- Olarenwaju Larry Kayode



In an interview with Olarenwaju Ayobami Kayode, a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Turkish club Gazişehir Gaziantep, on loan from Shakhtar Donetsk and for the Nigeria football team about his family life.

When asked about how he manages his family life with football he said " everything has been amazing , having a loving wife and fantastic children's , they would always want me to score and  after everygame they will congratulate me ."

"I would love  my son to follow my footsteps ,Out of the 3 they all love football and I would gladly support them ."

When asked about his current team  , he said " we are doing well , we are currently in 9th position and we are looking forward to going higher and some times I will have to fall deeper to play at the wing just to cover for the players who are tired."

When asked apart from football what else will he be doing he siad " it a hard one, but I would be playing tennis or music , I really love tennis but in Nigeria it's not that common."

Popular Posts