My parents were not aware I was going for the U-17 - Musa Muhammed


An interview session with the 2013 Under 17 world cup winner and captain Musa Muhammed , on how  he was called up to the squad.

Musa who hails from from Kano and Love's watching Kano pillars F.c ,and Yanyaro was who he his looking forward to. When asked about his journey he siad " I started playing a youth cup , from the under 12,13 and 14 respectively , that was where I start engaging my self in sport fully ."

"I am a very lucky person , when Ali Garba our coach, came to scout for young players in Kano , he organised a screening competition here, and after the match he called me and  invited me to the  Nigeria under 17 camp, in the camp I meet a lot of players during the screening , but I feel very good for me being among the chosen ones and it just happened and I never dream about it ."

"My parents were not aware that I was going for the under 17 , what they know about was the screening, but I told them a week before going to U.A.E for the competition and they all supported me ."

Popular Posts