It was a dream come true, to play outside Nigeria- Izunna Arnest Uzochukwu



Izunna Arnest Uzochukwu (born 11 April 1990) is a Nigerian professional football midfielder who currently plays for Norwegian side Aalesund.

He disclosed this on his Instagram page  when he was asked , about his early life .
" I love playing football, I started playing in school and also with my brothers , I'm from a family of 4 , and our mother supported us , but also we do stress her very well".

When he was asked about his about where his street. " Agege was fun , growing up in Lagos agege was fun , I play everywhere , but especially in pako agege , where I got to know people and I got a club in ikeja, where I do train then after I got a to be playing for F.c Ebele then Shortly outside Nigeria".

"F.c Ebele had a scout program in Denmark who scout player and before I was there , they already scouted many player , and I was among the 2 lucky that was scouted, and it was a dream come true".

And when he was asked about life outside Nigeria
"I do not go on trial there, I just had to wait till I get to 18 and sign my professional contract, I just had to get going , in Denmark they do call mithyland African F.c because many African there , and i settled very well tere ".

"I had to save and save money from my first salary, when I was still at the academy , because they usually gave us Everything, and after my professional deal things changed, now a lot of things come, my vest experience was Denmark "

Popular Posts