Don't Tell Me About Your EX, I Killed Mine.




For every time I listen to how people praise their ex and wish for a reunion, I'm always glad I killed mine.


You read that clearly, do not fidget! 


And the sweetest part of this is that I got away with it; 

perhaps, maybe because Nigeria is a lawless country?


But the truth is, it wasn't my fault I killed her.


She was mean, brutal, and heartless. In fact, she was nothing but affliction; all she shared in our relationship was sorrow and pain instead of happiness.


Poverty is my ex.


I killed her by stabbing her heart with the knife of wisdom, knowledge and hard work, which opened my eyes to different sources of wealth.


 I'm glad I killed her.


Was poverty your ex? Share your experience on how you killed it in the comment box below.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts