Rodriguez keen on England move


James Rodriguez has hinted his next move could take him to the Premier League.

The Real Madrid outcast is expected to leave Los Blancos with reports earlier this summer claiming Florentino Perez could sanction a move for as little as £20m.

Everton have been credited with interest in the Colombia international since Carlo Ancelotti's arrival on Merseyside while Arsenal have also been linked.

Getty

"I've already been in several good leagues and the only thing missing is Serie A and the Premier League, you have to see where I want to go or where they want me to go," he said in an interview with Daniel Habif. "Going to England would be a good thing, it's a top league.

"I too would like to know where I am going. It may take days or weeks until I know where I am going. I really don't know. I want to go where I can play, where I am happy and where I feel loved by the whole world."



Comments

Popular Posts