Soucek determined to make West Ham move permanent

Tomas Soucek says he is determined to help keep West Ham up to make his loan from Slavia Prague permanent.
The Czech midfielder has been a revelation since joining in January and impressed again as Michail Antonio scored all the goals in Saturday’s 4-0 win at Norwich.
Getty
West Ham are still in danger at the bottom after Watford, Bournemouth and Aston Villa also won at the weekend.
They are three points above the relegation zone with three games remaining but Soucek wants to help them get over the line and prolong his stay at the London Stadium.
 “I am enjoying the Premier League because we play against big teams and I’m enjoying every day on the training ground,” said the 25-year-old, whose loan will become permanent for £16.5million should West Ham stay in the Premier League.
“I’m playing with guys that I’ve played with for four or five months but I’m really enjoying it and, hopefully, we’ll be safe and I will be able to enjoy more years here.”

Popular Posts