_Beautiful Morning Sad Nights_




 Mariam is a single mother , she birth at a very tender age , she's also an orphan , she arrives hard to put food on the table for her kid , She is hails form Taraba state where the father of the child to hails from , the dad of the child Is her first love Suka , He ran away after her dad threatened to kill him for impregnating his daughter . Mariam a good looking dark lady, her height and smile  always reminded every guy of Agbani Darego, she is in her early 20's and sells for Mama Togo at the junction , she really wants to futher but no money.
She has many friends, but the best is Chioma , she speaks hausa flently they became friends when Mariam got into a figrt with a guy for not paying his money for food . She spend most of her time in Mama's Togo's shop gisting with Mariam but do leave at exact 7 evening. And she's always wearing the latest designer.
" Chioma ! Where you dey work" Mariam  asked
" Me don't use to work, my uncle is in Belgium, na him dey give me all these stuffs , if him come he fit latter marry you , I don dey tell am say I get person for am" Chioma siad touching the cheeks of Mariams baby
" He go dey nice o! Me too no fit wait" she said blushing.

Many years past , and their bond kept on growing , Chioma do come with Suya , shawarma, pizza which are strange to Mariam, she never had Shwarma not until Chioma gave her ,and she also supports her kid in school. On a lovely Sunday evening , Chioma came to her house surprisingly at about 10 evening .
"Gbam! Gbam!!" She repeatedly knocks the doors. As Mariam rush to get the door and Chioma came in and start
"Sorry babe for disturbing you" she pleaded
" Ba wahala, ya ya ne?" She asked surprisingly
" I have a better job for you ?, Na where I dey work be that "
" Chi , sebi you tell me say u no work"
" I feel this is the right time , I dey work and i go like you make you work, you are a gorgeous babe and you will attract this market, we have a vacant place in our work" Chioma said smiling
" Hm hmm....that would be nice o , what kind of work " she asked confused.
" Im a pro.. prostitute....ash... And i dey proud I will like you to join Mama Togo did not have enough moneu for your quality"
" Subuhanala!! , Me? Never! I am okay with what i have  and i will nevrr sell my body , thank you for the advice , I wish you good luck" she said in a loud voice. Chioma walks out disappointed without uttering a word.

Months gone , Bonnie and Clyde are now cat and rats that do not see each other , Danjuma's Suya , Shawarma stopped and even Mama Togo and her daughter use to ask about her because she do allow the make sales , she don't even use to ask about her friend again . Mariam do go to her place but she's not always at home, guess she found another friend.  On a Saturday morning , A bank manager Mr. Badmus a tall thick man , who is a new customer of Mama Togo's Buka and  they started a relationship and he promised to marry her with her baby, which her very happy and she decided to go tell her . On getting to her friend's place, luckily she was home laying on her bed like a wet chick.
" How are you feeling , babe ?" Mariam asked as she rushed down to her , feeling her neck.
" I have been sick since last month" she said struggling
"Sorry let's go to the hospital"
" I just left the hospital , and I was given some drugs , to help prevent it ......I have....H..I...v...' she said crying
" Su....it's not a death sentence, everything will be fine" she said as she hugs her
" I will be here for for you, " she told her other news too and left for home. Mr Badmus took her abroad for better treatment.

Popular Posts