Girls next door.

 



Prologue.

The sun was fierce like a boiling Lava, Mide was  sweating profusely like an athlete, and was surrounded by creditors. “Oga where my money!!.... Hold him cloth you must Pay us our money today” they shouted angrily 

 “ Na money I no get, I no thief , Na borrow I borrow. Sorry I go pay una, make una no carry me give police”. He pleaded , as he was dragged inside the car.


Story.


Mide a middle aged man , who has approach anxiety, he tried all the possible option for him to get a heart mate, but his heart beat would not make him get it. All his friends had , he always feels intimidated anytime he’s with them , so he said to himself “I will get my soul mate, either by hook or by crook... even if the feelings is not mutual feelings , I will make it mutual”. 


“Me self need person to Dey post my picture , and put love emoji for my name..... I be fine boy na ...” he said as he continues looking at the giant standing mirror opposite him. He locked the door in a hurry and left or work. Mide works in a Filling station which is a 10 minutes trek to his place. He checked the little rose gold watch around his wrist “ it’s just 2pm, and I resume 3... let me go eat”. He said as he Walked down the street to the Buka. On getting to the Buka, he saw familiar faces , which they hailed him “Oil Money” asking him to pay for their bills, which he nod to agreement. 


He ordered for rice as he started eating, he saw a good looking , fair and eye following lady , lady that every guy will want to bore their kids walks in with kid to get something. “Solo, how far “. Mide whispered pointing cautiously to her. Solomon who is popularly known as Solomon, He’s a jovial and a well known person in the street. “Ah ah Mide , no tell me say you no know her “. He said jokingly 

“ I no know her... I Dey serious here”. 

“no be your type , Na rich man pikin , and again.....”

“You don start again, me too no be rich man.... 

“Go collect her number na ....”

“ I still Dey eat ... help me collect her number” he said as he stretched a plain 1 thousand naira note and his phone to him ...”you want or you no want “. He asked. Solomon had no choice , he grabbed it and rushed to the girl like a ant that escape an anthill. 


Hours turns , Days turns month, Mide and Sandra are now very close . Although, she normally drums often to his gritty thick skull that she’s not ready for anything relationship, and that if Mide loves her, he should show and prove it. Mide who has been wanting all his life to have a lady , finally got a option.  He showered her with  love and promised to give her all what she asked for. Every weekends are for pools and every night are for Mallam Sedik Suya, a favorite suya spot for all lovers , although is account is running weak , but his heart is running sharp. 


On a lovely Saturday evening, on their way back from a Party , Sandra was looking very moody as she laid her head on his bony shoulder , and he was tempted to ask . “Babe , what’s wrong , I have been watching you for a while now” he asked curiously.

“Well, I’m fine .....”

“You are not fine , tell me what’s wrong “ he insisted.

“Okay dear , I appreciate all what you have done for me , you loved me , cared for, I don’t want to be a burden to you.”

“It’s nothing, I did it for love, tell me , what’s wrong”

“ I need ....a new phone..a  and money  for my make up, promise to repay , if my dad pay me my monthly dues”.

“Okay , I don’t have enough money , right now “.

“Borrow for me love” 

” I will borrow and we will go get it tomorrow, are you happy now “. He asked

“Yes love .” She said as she gave him a tight hug that he felt the softness of her brest. 


*The next day*

Mide Jumped around like an antelope being chased by a lion, Rallied tro and fro just to satisfy the needs of his babe.”Hey babe , I have rallied around and have gathered 500, it will go a long way for us , and again remember you are paying me back so I would be able to settle them”. He said smiling like a dad whose son just won a scholarship. “Okay babe , you are the best , send it to my account.” She answered giving him a lovely grin. Weeks turns month, Sandra is now acting strangely, she never picked up his calls, doesn’t visit often , even misses Mallam Sediq suya. He checked their flat often times but their gate was always locked. So he had to call Solomon .” Solo, how far nau?”.

“Bros I Dey , come meet me for Iya .....”

“I Dey house come my house” he cuts him shut and hung up with too a tight face. Shortly he heard a knock.

“Gbam!, Gbam !!”.....and the door flung  open.

“Me never eat, that why I say make we meet for Iya Rissi place so you go do me at all at all”

“Shut up joor, Iya rissi for no see me like this , I Dey owe her “

“You na Oga Boss, oil money , you Dey covered” they continued then he brought the basic gist. “How far, that yellow babe..... he narrated all what happened , although he edited giving the fellatio to the fairer sex.

“Ahh!! Brother , na wahala be this o ,  and he don pass 3 months..... She don travel na , she be their family friend and she don go back” He said nodding his head to disbelief 

“Ahh!!, I’m dead!! They are on my neck “ he said with his palms all over his head 

“Bros , you are not dead yet, because I just told mama risi you are at home....”

“Ah...”

“I’m coming.” He quickly rushed inside to change his clothes, then they had knocks on the door “Knock , knock” No one answered , but the knock grew louder and thicker, he pipped through the window and he saw his creditors outside accompanied by 3 police officers. “Solo don kill me”. He said as he catwalks slowly towards the door. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts